Divorce and Separation, Charles Hoile Solicitors
Back to home page
Children Issues, Charles Hoile Solicitors

Divorce, Separation, Charles Hoile Solicitors

Children Issues

We understand that your children’s wellbeing will be a key concern in the event of a relationship breakdown.

As accredited specialist family lawyers, we can advise you on constructive and practical solutions when making arrangements for your children, whilst ensuring that their welfare is the main focus.

We can also provide advice regarding other issues relating to your children including parental responsibility, changing a child’s name, changing their school, preventing a child leaving the country or relocating in the UK or abroad.

It is our aim to help you reach an agreement directly with the other parent or their solicitor, without having to apply to the Court for an order. If it is not possible to resolve matters through negotiation or mediation, then we will assist you with the Court process including representation at Court.

Social Services
If social services are involved, it is important that you obtain legal advice quickly. We have experience and expertise in this area, as Alexandra Scott-Malden is an accredited specialist in Public Law children work.

We offer legal aid for cases which involve local authorities. As a parent you will automatically get legal aid for advice and assistance in the PLO process and also for court representation in care proceedings.

We can also represent other family members such as grandparents, including in cases involving Special Guardianship Orders.

Advice can also be provided on applications for contact with a child in care, applications to discharge a care order and placement/adoption cases.

We deal with cases across the South of England and are happy to travel to meetings and Courts wherever your case is.

Fixed fees can be agreed in advance, if legal aid is not available.

Alexandra Scott-Malden »read more
Solicitor, Collaborative Lawyer

Tel: 01635 45595
Mobile: 07733 893613
Email: scott-malden@hoiles.co.uk




Charles Hoile Solicitors

Visit the Legal Services Commission website Visit the Resolution family law website

Visit Think Marketing